Today we meet Joanna Wishart! Joanna helps to maintain the back-end of our website and social media. She photographs a lot of our jewelry and takes care of most of the content, including our journal entries on the website. When she isnt cos-playing at Comic-Con you can find her gathering with her weekly D&D club or volunteering with her "Mathletes Making a Difference" group that tutor lower income children with math.
Here are her top five favs!
1. Crescent Moon Necklace with Gemstone - Halloween is my favorite time of year and this Moon necklace really reminds me of it. The little gemstone adds a nice accent.
2. Constellation Necklace - I'm a member of the Los Angeles Astronomical Society so this necklace is by far one of my favorites. I think its super unique and I love wearing some of the night sky around my neck.
3. Love You to the Moon and Back Cuff - I gave this cuff to my sister. I think its a perfect gift. You can wear it with anything, its light and easy. The message is a nice reminder for the wearer.
4. Typewriter Initial Necklace - You can't go wrong with an initial necklace. It's simple, personalized, and I love that its vintage looking.
5. Wanderlust Hand Stamped Brass + Natural Gemstone Necklace - The blue gemstone on this necklace is so pretty. I like how its positioned on the gold pendant. I suffer from a bit of Wanderlust myself so the hand-stamped message on it is perfect for me. :)